About Migdalia Johnson
Hi, I’m Migdalia Johnson aka MJ or Mig. I’m a Website Designer, Graphic Designer and Educator. I graduated with a Bachelors Degree of Arts – Business Management / Marketing.
Art/design is one of my passions in life. As a little girl, drawing was everything to me and loved to doodle (shhh…I still do!). From portraits to buildings, mountains, the ocean, flowers, you name it. Whenever I paint, draw or am designing something, the best way to describe it is, “time is gone in a blink of an eye”.
Another one of my passions is to help people identify their full potential in life – their uniqueness. I have a strong ability to help people explore and find out what they are best suited for in life. Seeing people step into the true path of their life so they can be the person God intended them to be, is at the top of my goals.
I spent twenty years working for a fortune 500 company in Programming and Global Product Development, making it possible for me to build many product softwares from design to implementation.
Who am I?
At the core, I…
- love God and know He loves me
- accept and honor who I am
- am authentic (yes, “what you see is what you get”)
- believe in integrity
- am grateful for everything I have
- allow wonderful things to flow into my life
- rejoice in the Love I encounter everyday
- choose to make positive choices
- am unique, creative and special
- cherish the beauty in myself and others
- am at peace
One of my favorite quotes:
“To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” —Thich Nhat Hanh
My favorite things to do:
- laugh out loud
- listen to my daughters laughter
- draw, paint, decorate and design new and unique things
- pay attention to detail
- listen to music
- read motivational books (I’ve been accused of being a boring person for this…LOL!)
- I love helicopters (the look, the sound, the way they fly…everything about them excites me)
My Brilliant Recipe?
I combined my twenty years of corporate experience in Global Product Development, Programming and Strategic thinking, mixed in my passion for design, website development, creativity, and the love of helping people – the result… MJ Brilliant Web Designs